Skip to main content

Hickeys

◾Hickeys◾

The red prints in my skin,
clicked so many clues on your mind.
Some perceived me characterless,
& some tagged me with "Whore".
Still i don't pay a damn heed;
as i know they are the bruises of my love,
for they hold the passion we carry between us
& for they're the emblem of love's purity.
I know how beguiling it is to feel intensely,
to feel the love & heal the entire mind.
The prints on my shoulder & neck,
decorate the pious intentions the god gave.
He craved for my heart & reached to my skin.
I don't pity a bit for attempting this pure sin.
Who are the society to judge our love?
As we are bound with the loyalty's handcuff.
The unmapped trust destined into it,
crossing hurdles & bouncy alleys of throes.
The smoke of my skin got fused with him,
& our aromatic fume clogged your nose,
you all felt jealous with our bonds,
& burnt into the fire our hearts behold.
Hickeys are redolent bubbles breed flowers,
& turn your tongues a little bit sour.
I am proud of my reddish hickeys,
which frame our unison with seductive kisses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

◾FARMING IN INDIA◾

We are all well known about the fact that farming in India has been introduced from the era around Indus Valley Civilization & even from before.Agriculture capacitates 50% of the workforce in India & 17-18% growth in Country’s GDP.Agriculture demographically turns out to be the broadest economic support & as well as plays a pivotal role in socio-economic fabric of India. Being a agriculture dependent country, our farmers engage their entire life in farming.Rice, wheat, jute, sugarcane, oil seeds, soybeans, fish, vegetables ,flowers & everything we need to survive on are seeded year round in different parts of our country with a wide range of lands.Perhaps, we are standing strong in this field still the cracks & the holes in this large industry making it weaker day by day. The recent study shows that suicide rates of our farmers are increasing so fast which is a utter shame for us to the world.India’s very poor rural roads affecting timely supply of inputs & t

◾New Year Resloution◾

Again a new year has just arrived & we have accepted the storm of taking “ new resolutions”.This is trending on social media since past 2-3 years.But aren’t we limited in taking new promises & goals only in social medias? Aren’t we even indulged in only posting our “1-10” resolutions & then return back to our all the same monotonous life. Now-a-days facebook,instagram & twitter gets flushed with the posts & statuses of new things. Suppose, i am a sufferer of depression, have multiple wounds on my heart & then if i join this shepherd of “show-off resolution”,will my mind be able to find its solace to get healed again? Or will i start laughing my heart out just posting a list of new desires i want to achieve this year? I guess, the answer “No”. Rather meditation & my determination can bring me towards the right track of my life. Neither this fuss of so called resolutions in posting a ‘list’ can heal a player’s failure, a frustrated person, an unpayable mis

UNMAPPED I AM

The curious eyes, Ask me where i begin. I indicate my initiation lies in the wind, Where the desires fly wearing their wings. I inhale the the air brings positivity, I exhale the fumes of negativity. The curious ears, Provoked me to spill out where i end. I painted a picture of my end lies on the infinite sky, Where the finishing point creates replica of itself. I lie in the eden of endless words, I set my voyage for the conclusion point of ongoing time. I am a writer, I write for the decades and ages, I yet set a new trend of writers' world. I breathe in the aroma of verse-bubbles, I never get choked with the harsh stings of words. I portray the darkness in a piece of paper, I explain the flashes of lightning in a word. I wither with the passing days like a pale leaf, I yet revive with the raindrops in scorching heat of summer. I survive sipping the juices of poetries, I will die burning in the flames of letters. I procrastinate leaving the woods of books,