Skip to main content

Hickeys

◾Hickeys◾

The red prints in my skin,
clicked so many clues on your mind.
Some perceived me characterless,
& some tagged me with "Whore".
Still i don't pay a damn heed;
as i know they are the bruises of my love,
for they hold the passion we carry between us
& for they're the emblem of love's purity.
I know how beguiling it is to feel intensely,
to feel the love & heal the entire mind.
The prints on my shoulder & neck,
decorate the pious intentions the god gave.
He craved for my heart & reached to my skin.
I don't pity a bit for attempting this pure sin.
Who are the society to judge our love?
As we are bound with the loyalty's handcuff.
The unmapped trust destined into it,
crossing hurdles & bouncy alleys of throes.
The smoke of my skin got fused with him,
& our aromatic fume clogged your nose,
you all felt jealous with our bonds,
& burnt into the fire our hearts behold.
Hickeys are redolent bubbles breed flowers,
& turn your tongues a little bit sour.
I am proud of my reddish hickeys,
which frame our unison with seductive kisses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

◾The Diary◾

Puzzled mind & shaky hands, Happiness bubbles in the air; I see my neurotic soul turns radiant, slowly with the verses recited through my lips. I want to freeze this precious moment locked in the deepest corner of my heart; to cherish & to cheer with my pen. Oh yes! I am dancing on the rhythms of my lyrics which my thoughts scribbled. I wish if i could embellish the diary,newly gifted; with the soothing rays of moon & with the scintillating sparks of stars. The diary where my dreams are seeded, & the diary which i always needed; the diary where my thoughts to be destined, & the diary where my soul & poems to be entwined. The sky seems red & blue, & my rising glee finds no clue. Everywhere the flowers of my fate blossom, & i look forward to kiss the sky free of chasm. Till the day hard work,love & passion will exist; my diary will hold the beauty of art in its fist. ~©storytellersuchismita

◾Resistance : A Sign Of My Strength & Courage◾

Stones by stones i conjugate, to make the bridge of my strength. Unravelling the darker sides of my heart, to fight with the evil landslides. I want to have my footprints prominent, on this place , -slippery & vulnerable; But can't save the floods that are to come, the storms that are to thrash, the tremors that are to strike, & the giant cavities that are to make voids. Drops by drops i fuse, to make a ocean of my courage. Unveiling the doors of my fear; which stand upon the era of orthodoxes. I want to nurture my mindset, & to dust off the frail beliefs. But can't lock the tricks that are to bewitch, the confusions that are to make traps, the false hopes that are to be embedded, & the fraudulent beckons that are to do wizardry. But the bridge & the ocean, assembled by myself, can break the stereotypes of limitations, Of fear, of glooms, of sobs & of lies. A coalescence of them are reminiscents of; An assertion, an inner trust ...

UNMAPPED I AM

The curious eyes, Ask me where i begin. I indicate my initiation lies in the wind, Where the desires fly wearing their wings. I inhale the the air brings positivity, I exhale the fumes of negativity. The curious ears, Provoked me to spill out where i end. I painted a picture of my end lies on the infinite sky, Where the finishing point creates replica of itself. I lie in the eden of endless words, I set my voyage for the conclusion point of ongoing time. I am a writer, I write for the decades and ages, I yet set a new trend of writers' world. I breathe in the aroma of verse-bubbles, I never get choked with the harsh stings of words. I portray the darkness in a piece of paper, I explain the flashes of lightning in a word. I wither with the passing days like a pale leaf, I yet revive with the raindrops in scorching heat of summer. I survive sipping the juices of poetries, I will die burning in the flames of letters. I procrastinate leaving the woods of books, ...