Skip to main content

◾The Dilemma Between ‘Today’ & ‘Tomorrow’◾

The dilemma between ‘Today’ & ‘Tomorrow’,
doesn’t allow me to be a little wisy & grow;
they come in a fused form like a series or a row,
& always create travesties in my head, hollow.
Indolent morning yawns & coffee in a shiftless evening,
always make me drowsy & my zeal seems drowning.
I lay down in fun &  float in the bubbles of ecstasy,
where the hard work seems useless & lush as classy.
I bite my nails for the time go faster than usual,
& the sand in a hour glass drops my chances in refusal.
I shuffle my head in utter confusion to choose a way,
where my time has made me mourning in a empty bay.
I procrastinate further to play a round of gambling,
where my fate betrays me & leaves me whining.
Drops of sob seem like raindrops mirroring my result,
& in every drop, remorse & shyness reflect my fault.
I never dared to fail & easily surrendered a long ago,
but now easy defeats & failures hit my bitter ego.
I rejected to agree that i had been a mess for days,
& wasted my efforts & enthusiasm being an evil’s prey.
I used to walk on the pavement where lies the lethargy,
& forgot to look the vast journey losing my energy.
The dilemma between ‘Today’ & ‘Tomorrow’,
never let me face triumph in a battle without sorrow.
I repent now, for the chances crawled & came to me,
now they laugh watching me regret with their glee.
Indulging in confusion, self-satisfaction & laziness,
makes a life foolish, chaotic & hell with a devil’s bless.
The abyss of deprivation & loss feels so depressing,
when increasing dilemma flames my heart,stressing.
The dilemma between ‘Today’ & ‘Tomorrow’,
always recalls the horrifying past spent feeling low.

~ ©storytellersuchismita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

◾New Year Resloution◾

Again a new year has just arrived & we have accepted the storm of taking “ new resolutions”.This is trending on social media since past 2-3 years.But aren’t we limited in taking new promises & goals only in social medias? Aren’t we even indulged in only posting our “1-10” resolutions & then return back to our all the same monotonous life. Now-a-days facebook,instagram & twitter gets flushed with the posts & statuses of new things. Suppose, i am a sufferer of depression, have multiple wounds on my heart & then if i join this shepherd of “show-off resolution”,will my mind be able to find its solace to get healed again? Or will i start laughing my heart out just posting a list of new desires i want to achieve this year? I guess, the answer “No”. Rather meditation & my determination can bring me towards the right track of my life. Neither this fuss of so called resolutions in posting a ‘list’ can heal a player’s failure, a frustrated person, an unpayable mis

UNMAPPED I AM

The curious eyes, Ask me where i begin. I indicate my initiation lies in the wind, Where the desires fly wearing their wings. I inhale the the air brings positivity, I exhale the fumes of negativity. The curious ears, Provoked me to spill out where i end. I painted a picture of my end lies on the infinite sky, Where the finishing point creates replica of itself. I lie in the eden of endless words, I set my voyage for the conclusion point of ongoing time. I am a writer, I write for the decades and ages, I yet set a new trend of writers' world. I breathe in the aroma of verse-bubbles, I never get choked with the harsh stings of words. I portray the darkness in a piece of paper, I explain the flashes of lightning in a word. I wither with the passing days like a pale leaf, I yet revive with the raindrops in scorching heat of summer. I survive sipping the juices of poetries, I will die burning in the flames of letters. I procrastinate leaving the woods of books,