Skip to main content

UNMAPPED I AM

The curious eyes,
Ask me where i begin.
I indicate my initiation lies in the wind,
Where the desires fly wearing their wings.
I inhale the the air brings positivity,
I exhale the fumes of negativity.

The curious ears,
Provoked me to spill out where i end.
I painted a picture of my end lies on the infinite sky,
Where the finishing point creates replica of itself.
I lie in the eden of endless words,
I set my voyage for the conclusion point of ongoing time.

I am a writer,
I write for the decades and ages,
I yet set a new trend of writers' world.
I breathe in the aroma of verse-bubbles,
I never get choked with the harsh stings of words.
I portray the darkness in a piece of paper,
I explain the flashes of lightning in a word.
I wither with the passing days like a pale leaf,
I yet revive with the raindrops in scorching heat of summer.
I survive sipping the juices of poetries,
I will die burning in the flames of letters.
I procrastinate leaving the woods of books,
I vanish in a blink of eyes from a deserted land where the seeds of verses are not sown.
I create the melody and the rhythm,
I end up vandalizing the tunes betray my soul.
I ignore the beauty of red petals of rose,
I adore the sharpness of its thorns.
I carry the message of peace,purity &  loyalty,
I sip the cyclonic desires stir my calm.
I preserve the most deserved work through the medium of my write-ups ,
I fight against the enemy with my ink and pen.
I avoid the colorful motion of life,I trace for the moments lived in the stillness of monochrome.

Their capacitance of absorbing my definition,
Ended with the endless talks of mine.
I simply smiled & repiled,
"I start with the winds and end on the infinite sky."
Yes, i am immortal through my verses,
  Made up of millions of word veins and arteries.

~©storytellersuchismita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

◾New Year Resloution◾

Again a new year has just arrived & we have accepted the storm of taking “ new resolutions”.This is trending on social media since past 2-3 years.But aren’t we limited in taking new promises & goals only in social medias? Aren’t we even indulged in only posting our “1-10” resolutions & then return back to our all the same monotonous life. Now-a-days facebook,instagram & twitter gets flushed with the posts & statuses of new things. Suppose, i am a sufferer of depression, have multiple wounds on my heart & then if i join this shepherd of “show-off resolution”,will my mind be able to find its solace to get healed again? Or will i start laughing my heart out just posting a list of new desires i want to achieve this year? I guess, the answer “No”. Rather meditation & my determination can bring me towards the right track of my life. Neither this fuss of so called resolutions in posting a ‘list’ can heal a player’s failure, a frustrated person, an unpayable mis

◾The Dilemma Between ‘Today’ & ‘Tomorrow’◾

The dilemma between ‘Today’ & ‘Tomorrow’, doesn’t allow me to be a little wisy & grow; they come in a fused form like a series or a row, & always create travesties in my head, hollow. Indolent morning yawns & coffee in a shiftless evening, always make me drowsy & my zeal seems drowning. I lay down in fun &  float in the bubbles of ecstasy, where the hard work seems useless & lush as classy. I bite my nails for the time go faster than usual, & the sand in a hour glass drops my chances in refusal. I shuffle my head in utter confusion to choose a way, where my time has made me mourning in a empty bay. I procrastinate further to play a round of gambling, where my fate betrays me & leaves me whining. Drops of sob seem like raindrops mirroring my result, & in every drop, remorse & shyness reflect my fault. I never dared to fail & easily surrendered a long ago, but now easy defeats & failures hit my bitter ego. I rejected t