Skip to main content

◾New Year Resloution◾

Again a new year has just arrived & we have accepted the storm of taking “ new resolutions”.This is trending on social media since past 2-3 years.But aren’t we limited in taking new promises & goals only in social medias?

Aren’t we even indulged in only posting our “1-10” resolutions & then return back to our all the same monotonous life.

Now-a-days facebook,instagram & twitter gets flushed with the posts & statuses of new things.

Suppose, i am a sufferer of depression, have multiple wounds on my heart & then if i join this shepherd of “show-off resolution”,will my mind be able to find its solace to get healed again? Or will i start laughing my heart out just posting a list of new desires i want to achieve this year? I guess, the answer “No”. Rather meditation & my determination can bring me towards the right track of my life.

Neither this fuss of so called resolutions in posting a ‘list’ can heal a player’s failure, a frustrated person, an unpayable mistake or a person’s lost mental peace caused by a big loss of close person or family member.

If we truly want to achieve something, we want to be healed from mind or overcome the problems we face, we have to motivate ourselves from our inner side.We must need to be determined in our real life except remaining in the abyss of fuss.We need to hold the courage to prove something true, not blindly following the trends only!

~ ©storytellersuchismita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNMAPPED I AM

The curious eyes, Ask me where i begin. I indicate my initiation lies in the wind, Where the desires fly wearing their wings. I inhale the the air brings positivity, I exhale the fumes of negativity. The curious ears, Provoked me to spill out where i end. I painted a picture of my end lies on the infinite sky, Where the finishing point creates replica of itself. I lie in the eden of endless words, I set my voyage for the conclusion point of ongoing time. I am a writer, I write for the decades and ages, I yet set a new trend of writers' world. I breathe in the aroma of verse-bubbles, I never get choked with the harsh stings of words. I portray the darkness in a piece of paper, I explain the flashes of lightning in a word. I wither with the passing days like a pale leaf, I yet revive with the raindrops in scorching heat of summer. I survive sipping the juices of poetries, I will die burning in the flames of letters. I procrastinate leaving the woods of books,

◾The Dilemma Between ‘Today’ & ‘Tomorrow’◾

The dilemma between ‘Today’ & ‘Tomorrow’, doesn’t allow me to be a little wisy & grow; they come in a fused form like a series or a row, & always create travesties in my head, hollow. Indolent morning yawns & coffee in a shiftless evening, always make me drowsy & my zeal seems drowning. I lay down in fun &  float in the bubbles of ecstasy, where the hard work seems useless & lush as classy. I bite my nails for the time go faster than usual, & the sand in a hour glass drops my chances in refusal. I shuffle my head in utter confusion to choose a way, where my time has made me mourning in a empty bay. I procrastinate further to play a round of gambling, where my fate betrays me & leaves me whining. Drops of sob seem like raindrops mirroring my result, & in every drop, remorse & shyness reflect my fault. I never dared to fail & easily surrendered a long ago, but now easy defeats & failures hit my bitter ego. I rejected t