Skip to main content

◾And The Sycophant Nepotism Continues in Politics & Bollywood◾

In our childhood, we were guided by our parents that “you need make your own future by you own” ,”you have to single handedly strengthen the soil beneath your feet” etc etc.I clearly remember i was my mumma’s girl & used to depend on her in each & every work ,let it be learning walk to going to place absolutely 10 hands distance from our house.Though the phases of growing up has learnt me to be self dependent on account of my father’s havoc mental illness to my mother's over pressure & health breakdown in maintaining the equilibria of professional life & house works.I started taking my own responsibility by my own, this resulted into a peaceful smile on my mother’s face.

In today’s era, our youth generation is much likely to be more engrossed or sublimed into the gossips of bollywood or politics.Like, from storming taking a cup of “chai” in  tea-stalls to turning any issues with a hot talk of these two criteria in the blink of eyes, our bollywood & politics industry has bagged the 1st position in our day to day chit-chat or gossip section.Sometimes, hot discussions leaded in a serious fights, which is never been considered as sober things!

I don’t know it’s me or others too think that such illegal fights doesn’t even give a damn to the attention of such high profile personas.Nowadays, their business on dividing people has been increased in a noticeable range.I presaid, middle class families like us always guide their kids to be self dependent in anything we think for our future to proceed further with.But the kids, the silver spoon holder from their birth don’t even have to struggle a little bit to furnish their future as their famous fathers or mothers has been already spreading the red carpet of their golden future.
If we notice carefully, the facts of ‘Nepotism’ & its broaden sphere in recent decade will shock us!Let it be politics ,or bollywood industry, there will be a huge number of overrated & self-satisfied kids are cherishing every bit of their of advantage of wearing papa’s shoes.
In the politics, some self-made intellectual nominee has to either turn down their nomination or, face the unnecessary loss in front of a sycophant ineligible nominee belonging from  a famous politician’s family.As a result, we lose the perfectly fitted person who deserves to be throned to the chair & would probably do justice to the basic demands we need immediately to be implemented in our area or society.This is the way nepotism is running wonderfully years after years , decades after decades.And, nobody has the voice to raise against this sycophantism or a typical custom of corruption.Nothing to do, as they have money to repair or buy anything in this world except justice.We are absolutely deprived or kind of unfortunate from seeing the real kind-hearted politicians who think about society’s welfare & people’s well-being.Such nepotism breeded algaes sit on their magic seats & chew the notes paying no heed to the problems of their respective area.We are also responsible for this disconvenience showered upon us, for being servile  towards previous politicians.Still hope for the day when awareness, courage & right decisions will be amalgamated & help a little to show us the justice of this society.

On the other hand, every year millions of highly eligible & extremely talented youngsters come running to the city of dreams for auditions only to accomplish their career in the hindi film industry, or to establish themselves as a model of some sophisticated brands , or as a playback singer or as a superb dancer or choreographer and many more, even some of the fields are out of my knowledge though!The passion, zeal & hard work they put in their respective fields are obviously unignorable or beyond any compliments.But their dreams shatter into several pieces while watching some extremely overrated or childish kind of starkid grabbing their position in a blink of eyes.It’s heart wrenching when they can’t  afford a thick bunch of money as bribe & simply driven out of the field with your baggage.Their talent & hard work gets everytime failed in another audition or many more.The only reason behind it is they are ‘Strugglers’ & they don’t have the solution named ‘money’.Those silver spoon holder , the starkids of some prestigious directors, or of some famous actors or actresses are the luck holders & obviously the next generation bearers of bollywood.This the reason films & the actings of such prody stars making the bollywood a shit day by day.They are decreasing the ethnicity of our hindi film industry.The real talents are remaining hidden behind the curtain crying & broken with their shattered dreams & these advantage holder are attending award shows as nominees with their heavy makeup & designed outfit by some famous designers.With every step they forward towards holding a award or nomination, the deprived talents waste their salty waters of eyes watching them in the silver screen of television sitting in their small house.This is how ‘nepotism’ chocks their desire of living, this is how they dwell in the abyss of utter bereavement & at last depression beckons them to choose the way of suicide.This is the way an overrated star kid becomes a “superstar” removing another real star  from the soil of earth.

Bollywood and Politics has been the two main breeding zone of nepotism.Nepotism not only demeaning the quality of these two fields but also keeping us in darkness to know the real gems hidden in our society.What if our children do face the same in near future? What if they start blaming us & their fate for such injustice?
We need to think more from now.It’s the high time for everything.If we don’t raise our voice against this illegality of inheritance in these field of talent-search.We have time for changing.Let’s think what actually we need to make a country well-equipped with deserved people  & full of betterments ,not the manufacturer of ‘nepotism’!

~©storytellersuchismita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

◾New Year Resloution◾

Again a new year has just arrived & we have accepted the storm of taking “ new resolutions”.This is trending on social media since past 2-3 years.But aren’t we limited in taking new promises & goals only in social medias? Aren’t we even indulged in only posting our “1-10” resolutions & then return back to our all the same monotonous life. Now-a-days facebook,instagram & twitter gets flushed with the posts & statuses of new things. Suppose, i am a sufferer of depression, have multiple wounds on my heart & then if i join this shepherd of “show-off resolution”,will my mind be able to find its solace to get healed again? Or will i start laughing my heart out just posting a list of new desires i want to achieve this year? I guess, the answer “No”. Rather meditation & my determination can bring me towards the right track of my life. Neither this fuss of so called resolutions in posting a ‘list’ can heal a player’s failure, a frustrated person, an unpayable mis

UNMAPPED I AM

The curious eyes, Ask me where i begin. I indicate my initiation lies in the wind, Where the desires fly wearing their wings. I inhale the the air brings positivity, I exhale the fumes of negativity. The curious ears, Provoked me to spill out where i end. I painted a picture of my end lies on the infinite sky, Where the finishing point creates replica of itself. I lie in the eden of endless words, I set my voyage for the conclusion point of ongoing time. I am a writer, I write for the decades and ages, I yet set a new trend of writers' world. I breathe in the aroma of verse-bubbles, I never get choked with the harsh stings of words. I portray the darkness in a piece of paper, I explain the flashes of lightning in a word. I wither with the passing days like a pale leaf, I yet revive with the raindrops in scorching heat of summer. I survive sipping the juices of poetries, I will die burning in the flames of letters. I procrastinate leaving the woods of books,

◾The Dilemma Between ‘Today’ & ‘Tomorrow’◾

The dilemma between ‘Today’ & ‘Tomorrow’, doesn’t allow me to be a little wisy & grow; they come in a fused form like a series or a row, & always create travesties in my head, hollow. Indolent morning yawns & coffee in a shiftless evening, always make me drowsy & my zeal seems drowning. I lay down in fun &  float in the bubbles of ecstasy, where the hard work seems useless & lush as classy. I bite my nails for the time go faster than usual, & the sand in a hour glass drops my chances in refusal. I shuffle my head in utter confusion to choose a way, where my time has made me mourning in a empty bay. I procrastinate further to play a round of gambling, where my fate betrays me & leaves me whining. Drops of sob seem like raindrops mirroring my result, & in every drop, remorse & shyness reflect my fault. I never dared to fail & easily surrendered a long ago, but now easy defeats & failures hit my bitter ego. I rejected t